A Blog devoted to all things SWC, the greatest college athletic conference. Updated weekly with the SWC Game of the Week during football season. Other relevant SWC News will appear from time to time as well.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Johnny Cash

Katie and I finally saw "Walk the Line" last night. It was great. The performances were great as well. I also received from Katie for my Valentine a new Johnny Cash CD, "My Mother's Hymn Book." It is Johnny Cash and a guitar singing old hymns and gospel songs. I love these old hymns and have decided I want only old Southern Hymns and Spirituals sung at my funeral. (Katie doesn't want to talk about my funeral.)

Anyway, I'm a big Cash fan and wanted to be Johnny Cash when I was growing up. No joke. If you haven't seen the movie, go see it.

No comments: